This mouthwatering No Bake Biscoff Cheesecake is a dream dessert full of flavor. This Decadent Cheesecake features a crunchy base, a creamy cheesecake filling with Biscoff flavor, topped with more Biscoff whipped cream.
This No Bake Biscoff Cheesecake is an easy cheesecake, ready in less than 30 minutes (plus time to set). If you are looking for a no bake dessert with cream cheese that wow your guests, give a try to this Biscoff Cheesecake Recipe.
The Biscoff flavor has a unique caramelized taste with warming spice. It pairs well with the cream cheese filling and brings the sweetness of this no bake cake.
The No Bake Biscoff Cheesecake could be served anytime of the year. You will appreciate not turning on the oven to prepare it in summer. The deep caramel flavor from the lotus biscuits pairs well with fall baking recipes or cozy winter desserts.
Why you’ll love this No Bake Biscoff Cheesecake
- No bake easy cheesecake recipe: each step is easy to make
- 3 layers of texture for this decadent cheesecake: a crunchy base, a creamy Biscoff cheesecake filling, and topped with Biscoff whipped cream.
- A showstopping dessert without too much effort
- The Biscoff flavor is unique and tastes amazing
- A no bake cake great for anytime in the year
Crunchy Base: made with Lotus Biscoff cookies and unsalted butter
Cream Cheese Filling, a mixture made with:
- cream cheese, full fat, at room temperature
- mascarpone cheese, full fat, at room temperature
- vanilla extract
- Biscoff cookie butter / spread: smooth version
- heavy cream (double cream), 30 – 36% milk fat, chilled
- powdered sugar
- Biscoff whipped cream made with heavy cream (double cream), mascarpone, powdered sugar and Biscoff cookie butter
- Biscoff spread (=Biscoff cookie butter): smooth version
How to make this Biscoff Cheesecake?
This Biscoff cake needs to chill overnight, so start the day before you plan to serve it.
The biscuit base couldn’t be easier as you mix melted butter and Biscoff cookies (previously crumbled).
The cream cheese filling is a mixture made in 3 steps:
Step #1: mix cream cheese, mascarpone, vanilla extract, and Biscoff cookie butter.
Step #2: Whip the heavy cream with powdered sugar.
Step #3: Fold whipped cream and cream cheese mixture.
Transfer over the biscuit base.
Decoration: add it when the cheesecake is set. Prepare a Biscoff whipped cream: whip heavy cream (double cream), mascarpone and powdered sugar. Add Biscoff cookie butter when you reach soft peaks and whip until stiff peaks.
Full instructions are at the bottom of the page. Get all measurements, ingredients, and instructions in the printable version at the end of this post.
How do you store the No Bake Biscoff Cheesecake?
Keep it in the fridge until ready to serve. Any leftovers: up to 4 days in the refrigerator.
Variation to decorate this Lotus Biscuits Cheesecake?
Instead of decorating with Biscoff whipped cream:
- option#1: Drizzle Biscoff spread (previously melted) and add crumbled Biscoff cookies.
- option #2: Before removing the springform tin, pour a thin layer of Biscoff spread (previously melted). Place in the fridge until set (about 15-20 minutes), and pipe swirls with whipped cream on the top.
- Use a springform tin or a cake ring mold. It would be easier to remove the cheesecake.
- Place a cake board for the bottom and parchment paper for the side. Even better, use acetate roll (also called cake collar) for the side.
- Use an offset spatula to smooth the side of the cheesecake.
- Microwave 10 to 15 seconds the Biscoff cookies butter. It will be easier to pour and mix. But don’t add it if it’s hot.
- Place a bowl and whisk attachment to the freezer before whipping the heavy cream.
- Let the Biscoff cheesecake set overnight before decorating.
Try these recipes, next:
If you tried this No Bake Biscoff Cheesecake or any recipe on the blog, let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment below or a rating.